Welcome to Kelley's Kreations and Sin City Pet Clothes

Be sure to check out my websites at:
www.KelleysKreationsLV.etsy.com
and
www.SinCityPetClothes.etsy.com

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday . . . . .

Sundays are ment to be a lazy day. Sleeping in, reading the paper in bed and all that is calm and peaceful.

Yeah right! Not so at our house. It is not going to bed until 4am last night not because you were out late at the clubs partying but because you were up sewing tiny snaps on a bunch of Barbie Doll clothes. Then not being able to sleep and waking up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 9:30am and not being able to go back to sleep.

So now that I am up here I am writing a blog to you, eating a bagel and starting to sew on more tiny snaps. That is until I need a nap about 2pm!

So that is how my day will go. I am making myself work on getting the entire bag of doll clothes finished.

Next, beading bracelets!

Hope that you have a great Sunday and that you keep on crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment