Welcome to Kelley's Kreations and Sin City Pet Clothes

Be sure to check out my websites at:
www.KelleysKreationsLV.etsy.com
and
www.SinCityPetClothes.etsy.com

Sunday, June 5, 2011

What to write!!!

So for a person that is a natural writer and storyteller by heart it should be easy to write a length, indepth blog everyday.

But this is sadly not true.

It it like being interviewed and put on the spot when you don't expect it.

So here it is Sunday, June 5, 2011 and the only update I have today is that I am still working on the special order that I got yesterday for the 37 Barbie Doll sized backpacks.

I am also listing new pet clothes on my website so check them out at:  www.SinCityPetClothes.etsy.com

If you have anything that you want made lets talk. Email me at:  email4info@aol.com

Have a great Sunday and talk to you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment