Welcome to Kelley's Kreations and Sin City Pet Clothes

Be sure to check out my websites at:
www.KelleysKreationsLV.etsy.com
and
www.SinCityPetClothes.etsy.com

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Crash a Pink Wedding in Las Vegas

I love getting involved with community events. Especially when a charity that is close to my heart is involved.Plus this will be such a fun event.

Have you ever wanted to carsh a wedding just like in the movie "Wedding Crashers"? Well now you can and not risk being thrown out!

If you are in the Las Vegas area on August 27 come out to support a great cause to benefit Cancer Services at the Springs Preserve and "Crash a Pink Wedding"!!!

Check out this link to the event at:  http://crashapinkwedding.webs.com/

You can buy tickets or donate a prize.

I am busy putting together 250 handmade items for gift bag donations and I am also making a gift basket for the silent auction.

Hope to see you all there!

Happy July 4!!!
Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment