Welcome to Kelley's Kreations and Sin City Pet Clothes

Be sure to check out my websites at:
www.KelleysKreationsLV.etsy.com
and
www.SinCityPetClothes.etsy.com

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday crafts

I can not believe that it is July already.

OMG!!! Where has the year gone?

So I am busy making handmade stuffed dog toys.

I have dog bones in three sizes;
6-inches long
12-inches long
18-inches long

They also come in eight different colored patterns to choose from.

They are made from fleece fabric.

I also have a giant heart filled with three smaller hearts that hide inside for your pet to find.

This comes in three colored patterns.

The outer heart is 11-inches and the small inner hearts are 4-inches each.

I will have them for sale after July 10 on my website at: www.SinCityPetClothes.etsy.com

Hope you have a great Wednesday!
Kelley
Kelley's Kreations
Sin City Pet Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment